To strengthen and streamline the IT infrastructure and Services within the Corporation.
Current Profile, Areas of operation & Objective
- To formulate and implement information security policies, standards, procedures and systems in line with operational needs of Corporation and compliance requirements.
- To operate and maintain IT infrastructure and services across Corporation including INTRANET (ECNET) and INTERNET and be responsible for acquisition and management of commonly used IT resources (software packages, platforms). To establish standard framework for IT infrastruture (Divisional LANs) and services within the Corporation.
- To manage network security, protection, digital signature services and surveillance operations.
- To provide technical support to business divisinos in IT related matters.
- To interface with other organisations in all IT services matters such as sharing of IT resources, standardization, security, policy etc.
- To promote and facilitate IT usage in business operations.
- To steer implementation of ERP solutions across the Corporation in a time-bound and phased manner.